Important Tips To Help Keep Your
Space Pest Free
- Read and follow label directions.
- Protect yourself and others from contact with any pesticide.
- Never eat,drink, or smoke while using any pesticide.
- Do not allow food,trash,decaying wood,etc. to remain in or
on your property.
- Cover or seal trash tightly.
- Cut back limbs,shrubs,and vines that touch or overhang your
- "Weatherize" your home. Seal all possible pest entry points.
- Check for and remove structural damage such as moisture damaged
- Keep gutters clean.
- Shuffle stored items regularly and keep boxes tightly sealed
in plastic bags.
- Keep gutters clear.
- Keep all areas where food is prepared, stored, and served
clean and free of crumbs and grease.
- Before storing end-of-season clothes,make sure they are clean.
- Drawer and cabinet liners, paper grocery bags, and even wallpaper
can be a source of food to pests.
- Carefully check for pests in furniture, boxes, paper, and
other items brought into your home.
It is easier to spot a potential problem when the interior and exterior
of your home are clean and uncluttered.